Charming Anderson Mill West Home-Great Curb Appeal
2811 Aster Pass Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States Get directions$280,000 $119/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age1989 Years
- MLS# 6782070
- Listed 4 Years 12 Months 20 Days Ago
Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple routes to downtown Austin. 10-15 minutes from Lake Travis. Large backyard with trees and 3 storage sheds.
- Indoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- Trees: Medium (20 Ft - 40 Ft) Fence: Cedar, Fenced Private Yard Sprinkler: Yes /Automatic, Back yard, Front Yard Exterior: Curbs, Deck, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard Amenities: Cluster Mailbox, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground, Tennis Court(s) Comm URL: https://amwna.org/
- Master: Double Vanity, Full Bath, Garden Tub, Separate Shower Lndry Feat: Dryer Connection - Electric, Dryer Connection - Gas, Main Level, Washer Connections Rooms: Family, Foyer, Living/Den, Pantry, Utility Kitchen: Breakfast Area, Open to Family Room Appl/Equip: Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Filter Owned, Water Softener Owned
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $6,645
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Cypress Elementary School||PK-5||0.2 mi|
|8||Cedar Park Middle School||6-8||0.6 mi|
|7||Cedar Park High School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|NA||Cedar Park Jewish Day School||K-6||0.6 mi|
|7||Pauline Naumann Elementary School||PK-5||0.8 mi|
|NA||Summit Christian Academy of Cedar Park||PK-12||0.8 mi|
|NA||Hill Country Christian School||PK-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||The Joule School||PK-6||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.