- 9712 Big View Dr, Austin, TX, 78730 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4893/Tax Record
- Large .64 acre lot w panoramic views & custom pool & spa. 2 tiered deck & multiple outdoor living areas. 3 car garage w porte cochere. Master & 2nd bedroom on main level. 3 fireplaces. Game room w large wet bar, fridge & sink. Plantation shutters T/O, large bedrooms, plenty of storage. Chefs kitchen w stainless appliances & large center island.
- 4509 Columbine Dr., Austin, TX, 78727 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1678/Tax Record
- Updated! Backs to HOA greenbelt area. 3-2, 2 living one story home. NEW HVAC unit w/manufacture warranty, new stainless appliances: stainless fridge, 5 burner gas range, hand-scrapped wood floors, 20X20 tile. Formal living and dining, large kitchen-breakfast area open to family room. Classic white cabinets, "Marrakesh" tile backsplash. Huge master offers tranquil view of shaded back yard-large live oaks. Covered back patio. Close to Domain, library, Metro train, bike trails, Apple, IBM & NI.
- 613 Hickory Run Dr., Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2279/Tax Record
- Wood Floors. Silestone counters. 4 bedroom, 2 baths, 2 car garage 1-Story. High-demand floorplan - Family, Kitchen, and Formal Dining are all open to each other. Covered patio. Full sprinkler. Oversized kitchen with island. High ceilings. 4 sides brick. Mature trees. Stainless steel appliances. Refrigerator conveys. Community pool and park. Natural gas. Security system. Built 2006 by Lennar. Master with garden tub, double vanity, separate shower. Minutes to downtown Austin. Near shopping and eateries.
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2512 Linville Ridge Ln, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2757/Tax Record
- Flawlessly executed remodel feels like new construction in highly desirable Blackhawk golf community. Perfect floor plan with 2 master suites, office, formal dining and huge kitchen that opens up to the Living Room. Updated flooring throughout the house with new carpet, tile and hard wood floors. Remodeled bathrooms, fresh paint, updated stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, Nest Thermostat, Sliding Barn door in the office and Accent fireplace wall. This home is a MUST SEE!!!
- 161 Fort Mabry Loop, Georgetown, TX, 78628 United States
- · 2 Baths · 2038/Tax Record
- The home is located at Parkside at Mayfield Ranch. It is a 1-story, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1,999 sq ft home with a 2.5 car garage. Originally built in 2012 by Meritage Homes. The home has been remodeled from the studs out. 2x6 exterior wall studs with spray foam insulation, all new ENERGY STAR® certified double pane windows low-E glass. Custom kitchen, new granite and pantry. All new/never have been used stainless steel appliances. Home office, eat-in kitchen, open concept living room - cable and cat 5, additional ...
- 2400 Water Well Ln, Austin, TX, 78728 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1651/Tax Record
- Recent remodel! Here's your chance to own something spacious and beautiful in Austin, under 300k. Stunning new vinyl plank flooring throughout most of the house. Open floor plan. Tall Ceilings. Fireplace in the living room. This backyard is landscaped. Tons of updates throughout. Finished 2 car garage.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.