- 11410 Pencewood Dr., Austin, TX, 78750 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2160/Tax Record
- Beautiful Single Story 4/2 on Large Lot~New Stainless Steel Appliances & Granite Countertops in Kitchen~Plantation Shutters Throughout Home~Great Family Room with Vaulted Ceilings & Stone Fireplace~Pella Windows~Large Master Bath with Lots of Storage & Granite Counters~Oversized Covered Patio Overlooks Gorgeous Pool & Spa~Pool Resurfaced w/ Caribbean Blue Pebble Finish~Replaced Pool/Spa Heater~Replaced Pool Filter System & Pump~Natural Gas Generator for Whole House~See List of Upgrades For More!...
- 10706 Leafwood Ln, Austin, TX, 78750 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3594/Tax Record
- Location, Education & Neighborhood. Opportunity to get into Spicewood Estates, a well sought after neighborhood & personalize this home to your liking. Tall ceilings, spacious kitchen w/ large breakfast area, formal dining, great room & more waiting for your special touch. Second floor master w/large bath. First floor MIL W/ en-suite bathroom. Updated appliances, Fresh Paint and Carpet throughout. Fireplace, Enjoy the Texas weather relaxing on the new back covered patio, or 2nd story deck off master.
- 12806 Modena Trl, Austin, TX, 78729 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1265/Tax Record
- Wonderful updated home on quiet street w/friendly neighbors. Short walk to acclaimed Pond Springs Elementary. Close to shopping, restaurants, and major roadways. Home features wood laminate flooring throughout, updated kitchen appliances, country sink & level extended bar. Fresh paint inside & out, enclosed garage adds 300 sq ft & gives you an indoor laundry room! There is a small storage area in the garage as well as a shed in the back yard, mosquito system makes outside enjoyable! Huge trees. Must see
- 12022 Rotherham Dr., Austin, TX, 78753 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1536 Sqft
- 1-story corner lot home located in highly sought after neighborhood of Copperfield. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features wide open floor plan with spacious living room offering vaulted ceilings & fireplace. Recent updates include fresh designer paint throughout. Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite countertops & breakfast area. Converted garage perfect for 2nd living area or game room. Enjoy entertaining in the private backyard on the patio under mature shade trees.
- 538 Broken Feather Trl, Pflugervill, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2163/Tax Record
- Open & bright home w/numerous 2018 renovations: roof, vinyl plank flooring, carpeting, kitchen counter tops, downstairs commodes, bathroom fixtures, interior/exterior paint, door hardware, electrical plates including switches and outlets, front door paint, landscaping. Garage converted to 2 rooms for use as guest space/playroom/office/storage. Space above has flooring for great storage area. Two sheds for storage of tools, lawn equipment & outdoor furniture. One could be converted to a greenhouse!
- 18020 Glacier Bay St., Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2068 Sqft
- Charming two-story home in Highland Park. Great layout with several living spaces. Kitchen opens to breakfast area and living/dining. Upstairs is another living space that can be used for media or a game room. Nice private backyard.
- 1220 Lochaline Loop, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1878/Tax Record
- Mature trees and landscaping accent this two story beauty in Piccadilly Ridge, Pflugerville. Almost 1900 sq. ft. for this three bedroom, three bath home, with two living areas. Soaring ceiling give you a nice spacious feel when you walk into the home. Close in to Austin, convenient to shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, parks, and more. This well cared for home is definitely worth a look!
- 10709 Oak View Dr, Austin, TX, 78759 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2533/Tax Record
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage 1-Story. 2 living. Formal Dining. 2533 square feet. Oversized 79' by 145', 0.2628-Acre Lot. Feeds into Caraway Elementary, Canyon Vista Middle, and Westwood High. Fireplace. Natural gas. Sprinkler system. Master bath with double vanity, two walk-in closets, garden tub, and separate shower. 4 sides stone. Walk-in pantry. Kitchen island. Open floorplan. Vaulted ceilings. Custom enclosed outdoor living area. Close to shopping, schools, eateries and downtown Austin. KieferGroup.com
- 401 13400 Briarwick Dr., Austin, TX, 78729 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1981 Sqft
- Conveniently located near FM620/45 Toll & Hwy 183/183-A, shopping & more! This adorable condo features wood flooring throughout and designer paint with plenty of natural light. Kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, granite counters, tile backsplash and stainless appliances w/ ample storage. High ceilings accentuate the living area & bonus loft space upstairs. Peaceful master & well appointed en-suite. Additional bedrooms are well sized! Private covered patio and fenced yard complete this charming ...
- 2209 Village View Loop, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2451/Tax Record
- Beautiful 1 Story home. Large 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2451 Sq. Ft. Formal Dining room, Separate Office/Study. Large backyard with custom deck and Stone wall fence. Nearby schools within walking distance. 4 sides masonry, Meticulously kept home with stainless steel package, Ceiling fans throughout, fireplace, security system, water softener, garage door opener, Community pool, tennis courts, Amenities, Clubhouse and more!
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.