- 11410 Pencewood Dr., Austin, TX, 78750 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2160/Tax Record
- Beautiful Single Story 4/2 on Large Lot~New Stainless Steel Appliances & Granite Countertops in Kitchen~Plantation Shutters Throughout Home~Great Family Room with Vaulted Ceilings & Stone Fireplace~Pella Windows~Large Master Bath with Lots of Storage & Granite Counters~Oversized Covered Patio Overlooks Gorgeous Pool & Spa~Pool Resurfaced w/ Caribbean Blue Pebble Finish~Replaced Pool/Spa Heater~Replaced Pool Filter System & Pump~Natural Gas Generator for Whole House~See List of Upgrades For More!...
- 11212 Matisse Trl, Austin, TX, 78726 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2708/Builder
- Amazing updated 1 Story 4BD/3BA home w/massive kitchen that includes granite counters, stainless steel appliances & opens to the family room. Beautiful bay windows & vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom & garden tub, walk-in shower in the master bath make for the perfect retreat. Large paver patio in the backyard is a great entertaining space. Updated roof, HVAC, kitchen appliances, paint, fixtures, Nest thermostat & lighting. This home is move in ready!
- 10706 Leafwood Ln, Austin, TX, 78750 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3594/Tax Record
- Location, Education & Neighborhood. Opportunity to get into Spicewood Estates, a well sought after neighborhood & personalize this home to your liking. Tall ceilings, spacious kitchen w/ large breakfast area, formal dining, great room & more waiting for your special touch. Second floor master w/large bath. First floor MIL W/ en-suite bathroom. Updated appliances, Fresh Paint and Carpet throughout. Fireplace, Enjoy the Texas weather relaxing on the new back covered patio, or 2nd story deck off master.
- 10709 Oak View Dr, Austin, TX, 78759 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2533/Tax Record
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage 1-Story. 2 living. Formal Dining. 2533 square feet. Oversized 79' by 145', 0.2628-Acre Lot. Feeds into Caraway Elementary, Canyon Vista Middle, and Westwood High. Fireplace. Natural gas. Sprinkler system. Master bath with double vanity, two walk-in closets, garden tub, and separate shower. 4 sides stone. Walk-in pantry. Kitchen island. Open floorplan. Vaulted ceilings. Custom enclosed outdoor living area. Close to shopping, schools, eateries and downtown Austin. KieferGroup.com
- 13314 Glacier Falls Ct., Austin, TX, 78727 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2857/Tax Record
- Scofield Farms culdesac home. Beautiful 4/2.5 w/office. Downstairs Master with spacious double vanity bath with jetted tub and separate shower. Gorgeous pine plank wood flooring 1st floor. Incredible open kitchen with double-ovens and upgraded cabinets, bfast area, bfast bar. Formal Dining. Downstairs office/library/3rd living. Upstairs living/gameroom/2nd living. 4th bedroom has additional auxiliary 4th living/bonus room. Covered brick patio.
- 401 13400 Briarwick Dr., Austin, TX, 78729 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1981/Tax Record
- Conveniently located near FM620/45 Toll & Hwy 183/183-A, shopping & more! This adorable condo features wood flooring throughout and designer paint with plenty of natural light. Kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, granite counters, tile backsplash and stainless appliances w/ ample storage. High ceilings accentuate the living area & bonus loft space upstairs. Peaceful master & well appointed en-suite. Additional bedrooms are well sized! Private covered patio and fenced yard complete this charming ...
- 2209 Village View Loop, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2451/Tax Record
- Beautiful 1 Story home. Large 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2451 Sq. Ft. Formal Dining room, Separate Office/Study. Large backyard with custom deck and Stone wall fence. Nearby schools within walking distance. 4 sides masonry, Meticulously kept home with stainless steel package, Ceiling fans throughout, fireplace, security system, water softener, garage door opener, Community pool, tennis courts, Amenities, Clubhouse and more!
- 12806 Modena Trl, Austin, TX, 78729 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1265/Tax Record
- Wonderful updated home on quiet street w/friendly neighbors. Short walk to acclaimed Pond Springs Elementary. Close to shopping, restaurants, and major roadways. Home features wood laminate flooring throughout, updated kitchen appliances, country sink & level extended bar. Fresh paint inside & out, enclosed garage adds 300 sq ft & gives you an indoor laundry room! There is a small storage area in the garage as well as a shed in the back yard, mosquito system makes outside enjoyable! Huge trees. Must see
- 1900 Little Elm Trl, #105, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1966/Tax Record
- Gorgeous Townhome in the Desireable Cypress Creek area. This Townhome has been well kept and backs to the water/pond. Enjoy those Texas crisp evenings listening to the wildlife and enjoying the ducks! 3/2.5/1 is an end unit. Large loft/office or second living upstairs. Master on main. Granite countertops and SS Appliances. These townhomes don't last. Owner is easy on showings! Within walking distance to shopping, Golds Gym, Dining and Schools. Come on out! Water, Trash, Yard and outside covered by HOA.
- 114 Bamboo Trl, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1962/Owner
- This two story home in Cedar Park boasts a brand new fully updated kitchen with beautiful white cabinets that stretch all the way up to the wood plank ceiling! Granite counters and SS appliances! New windows and fresh paint throughout. Screened in porch with wood plank ceiling and huge shaded backyard with well maintained lawn and landscaping. Garage conversion for extra living space that can be easily converted back to garage if that is preferred.
- 1220 Lochaline Loop, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1878/Tax Record
- Mature trees and landscaping accent this two story beauty in Piccadilly Ridge, Pflugerville. Almost 1900 sq. ft. for this three bedroom, three bath home, with two living areas. Soaring ceiling give you a nice spacious feel when you walk into the home. Close in to Austin, convenient to shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, parks, and more. This well cared for home is definitely worth a look!
- 6912 Ridge Holw, Austin, TX, 78750 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2422/Tax Record
- Don't miss this one! Lush greenbelt views w/multilevel decks facing northeast for glorious morning sun. Very private setting w/no homes behind. Downstairs has a large open living area w/large windows, fireplace & high ceilings. The spacious upstairs master has a large walk-in closet, master bath w/dual vanities, separate shower & tub and private deck w/the best views. Nestled on a secluded cul-de-sac. Minutes from the Domain w/access to 360 & Mopac, via 2222. Affordable price leaves room for updating.
- 1004 Hackberry Dr., Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3110/Tax Record
- Gorgeous open floor plan with soaring ceilings & lots of natural light. Large center island, stainless appliances & under cabinet lighting. Master on main w/ bay window, walk-in closet, double vanity, garden tub & separate shower. Spacious 2nd living downstairs. Loft & three bedrooms upstairs. Covered patio & beautifully landscaped yard accented with Arizona Standup Rock. Private backyard. Nice shade trees. New 5 ton Lennox AC with dehumidifier installed 2017. Welcome home!
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.