- 11212 Matisse Trl, Austin, TX, 78726 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2708/Builder
- Amazing updated 1 Story 4BD/3BA home w/massive kitchen that includes granite counters, stainless steel appliances & opens to the family room. Beautiful bay windows & vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom & garden tub, walk-in shower in the master bath make for the perfect retreat. Large paver patio in the backyard is a great entertaining space. Updated roof, HVAC, kitchen appliances, paint, fixtures, Nest thermostat & lighting. This home is move in ready!
- 10709 Oak View Dr, Austin, TX, 78759 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2533/Tax Record
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage 1-Story. 2 living. Formal Dining. 2533 square feet. Oversized 79' by 145', 0.2628-Acre Lot. Feeds into Caraway Elementary, Canyon Vista Middle, and Westwood High. Fireplace. Natural gas. Sprinkler system. Master bath with double vanity, two walk-in closets, garden tub, and separate shower. 4 sides stone. Walk-in pantry. Kitchen island. Open floorplan. Vaulted ceilings. Custom enclosed outdoor living area. Close to shopping, schools, eateries and downtown Austin. KieferGroup.com
- 2433 Pizzza PL, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3165 Sqft
- This home is absolutely stunning! Brand new Taylor Morrison features incredible, bright, open floor plan, upgraded and gorgeous kitchen with huge island, stainless steel built-in appliances, breakfast area. Lovely upgraded flooring throughout living areas and huge, luxurious master bathroom. Includes office, large family room with spectacular fireplace and so much more! The Travisso Community also features incredible amenities including pools, play ground, tennis courts, fitness center and much more!
- 6912 Ridge Holw, Austin, TX, 78750 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2422/Tax Record
- Don't miss this one! Lush greenbelt views w/multilevel decks facing northeast for glorious morning sun. Very private setting w/no homes behind. Downstairs has a large open living area w/large windows, fireplace & high ceilings. The spacious upstairs master has a large walk-in closet, master bath w/dual vanities, separate shower & tub and private deck w/the best views. Nestled on a secluded cul-de-sac. Minutes from the Domain w/access to 360 & Mopac, via 2222. Affordable price leaves room for updating.
- 1500 Fox Sparrow Trl, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2624/Appraiser
- Completely renovated 1960s farmhouse on 1/2 acre lot. Charming and one of a kind- a must see! Plenty of room for Custom Pool and pool house under 100yr old Post Oaks. Picturesque!
- 13314 Glacier Falls Ct., Austin, TX, 78727 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2857/Tax Record
- Scofield Farms culdesac home. Beautiful 4/2.5 w/office. Downstairs Master with spacious double vanity bath with jetted tub and separate shower. Gorgeous pine plank wood flooring 1st floor. Incredible open kitchen with double-ovens and upgraded cabinets, bfast area, bfast bar. Formal Dining. Downstairs office/library/3rd living. Upstairs living/gameroom/2nd living. 4th bedroom has additional auxiliary 4th living/bonus room. Covered brick patio.
- 2904 Open Plain Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2586/Tax Record
- Beautiful Family home in Falcon Pointe with schools nearby. Large backyard with extended patio and huge playscape on one of the largest lots in the area. Stainless steel gas range and microwave with granite counters and breakfast area. Master Bedroom down with updated closet system. Three large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms upstairs with a Bonus Family Room. Relax and enjoy the 2nd floor Balcony. Family living at its Best! Great Schools and Amenities. Clubhouse, Splash Pad for the kids, Pool, Dog Park, Hike and Bik...
- 16201 Remington Reserve Way, Austin, TX, 78728 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2268/Tax Record
- Come see this beautifully maintained 4 Bedroom home! Master downstairs. Generous size bedrooms with large walk in closets. Updates include touch less kitchen faucet, remote controlled reversible ceiling fan in living room. remote controlled ceiling fan in back porch. Remote controlled blinds on fixed windows, 2 Nest Thermostats give you separate control for upstairs and downstairs. 2 1/2 yr Maytag warranty on dishwasher, oven and microwave. More photos to come. Don't let this one get away!
- 2209 Village View Loop, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2451/Tax Record
- Beautiful 1 Story home. Large 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2451 Sq. Ft. Formal Dining room, Separate Office/Study. Large backyard with custom deck and Stone wall fence. Nearby schools within walking distance. 4 sides masonry, Meticulously kept home with stainless steel package, Ceiling fans throughout, fireplace, security system, water softener, garage door opener, Community pool, tennis courts, Amenities, Clubhouse and more!
- 6113 Boyce Ln, Austin, TX, 78754 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2277/Tax Record
- Beautiful home with lots of upgrades. This home features modern colors, upgraded flooring, extended covered back porch with built in BBQ. First floor includes an office, extra flex room, upgraded kitchen with modern accent tiles, laminate floor and open floor plan. Second story includes master suite, 3 additional bedrooms and a large game room. This is a great home you're sure to love!
- 17432 Bridgefarmer Blvd, Pflugervill, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1421/Tax Record
- PERFECT FOR THE FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYER! ASK ABOUT DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE!!! One story, 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage. Kitchen has granite counter tops and large pantry. Master separated from other bedrooms and has a huge walk in closet. No carpet-all tile and laminate floors. House boasts of large yard that backs up to greenbelt and has huge side yard with gate. Convenient to Stone Hill Shopping Center, Hwy 45 & 130, easy commute to Austin. Neighborhood is chocked full of amenities! Swimming pool, tennis...
- 12726 Cloud Mountainn Xing, Austin, TX, 78726 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3794/Tax Record
- $2k for Buyers Agent BONUS or BUYERS Closing Costs. VIEWS for miles in this Grandview Hills home. Very private backyard, master suite, office/study, formal dining and family room down. Three beds/two baths and great room up with views of the hill country. All rooms very spacious including kitchen breakfast area and utility room. Check out the extra storage space inside the garage and large storage below the home, MANY UPGRADES including windows, HVAC and roof.
- 21412 Windmill Ranch, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2834/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4 bedroom, game room, 2.5 baths, two-story home in Pflugerville with upgraded floors down. This property is sitting on a large lot and the backyard is huge. Tons of room for kids and pets. Owner upgrades include floors and landscaping. Home includes all window treatments and is move in ready. Home is in excellent condition and awaiting your family.
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.