- 11522 Spricewood Pkwy 12515 Research Blvd, Bldg 8, Ste. 100, Austin, TX, 78750 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2506 Sqft
- Enjoy dramatic, panoramic views of the green space from across the entire back of the home! This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom 2506 square-foot home is well laid out and ideal for entertaining. An abundance of windows and patio doors provide lots of natural light. The dreamy gourmet kitchen offers tremendous storage, Kitchen-Aid appliances that include a convection/microwave combo, convection oven, 2 sinks, under-cabinet lighting, Sub-Zero beverage/wine refrigerator, trash compactor. Beautiful trim, Knotty Alder cabinetr...
- 1755 Rowdy Loop 1748, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1751 Sqft
- Charming 2-story cottage located within gated community, featuring 16' vaulted ceilings, hardwood flooring, with an additional loft space. Main floor Primary suite has a large walk-in closet, walk-in shower & dual vanity sinks. Stainless Steel appliances, tankless water heater, covered patio, & keyless entry! Access to all Crystal Falls HOA Amenities including parks, tennis courts, pool and golf course! HOA fee covers lawn maintenance. Refrigerator, washer, and dryer all convey. This is a must see!
- 17200 Village Glen Rd 1428, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2171 Sqft
- Welcome to this beautiful updated home located in the highly sought-after Windermere Subdivision. This stunning property features fresh updates throughout the interior including fresh paint and offers an impressive 3 living spaces including a formal family room, a cozy living room, and a large game room upstairs which is open to below, perfect for hosting guests or just relaxing with family. The modern kitchen boasts sleek freshly-painted white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops, providin...
- 1748 Yaupon Grove Ln, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1776 Sqft
- Built-in 2019 this beautiful garden home is located in the Crystal Falls community close to schools, shopping, and easy access to Tollway to take you closer to Austin. The Community has a 125-acre Park with pool, picnic, and hiking trails. The exterior is crisp and clean with nice landscaping, a rear-facing two-car air-conditioned garage, and gives you easy access to the rear patio and outdoor living area. As you enter through the front door you are greeted with a nice entry, to the left is a study/flex room with w...
- 2001 Hawksbury Way, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1646 Sqft
- Great one story home with mature trees and lots of shade in the front and back. Bright and open floorplan with 3 bedrooms, converted garage could be a 4th bedroom/office/flex space, 2 full baths, recent (7/22) upgraded floors through out the entire house, recent (7/22) interior paint and upgraded exterior landscaping in front. Family room with fireplace and open kitchen with walk-in pantry, center island and access to the private backyard with shed and covered patio. Walking distance to elementary school, neighborh...
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...