- 5303 Eagle Trace Trl, Austin, TX, 78730 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2822/Appraiser
- Single story – 4 bedroom plus study. New Pella windows t/o. Hardwood, Travertine & Stained Concrete flooring. Master Bath & Kitchen remodel. Custom hardscape front and back. Backyard oasis – Large covered living area w/huge fireplace, outdoor kitchen & spa. Walk to area park.
- 2902 Cashell Wood Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3564/Tax Record
- Lite Brite Executive Home . 2 Story Entry . Double Master Suites Plan . Master down and Master up . Large Open Bonus upstairs . Recently updated Kitchen includes granite counters and stainless appliances. New Water Heaters (2) . Wood Floors thru out main living areas . Large Covered Back Patio . Sprinkler system . Large Trees . Popular Leander ISD schools
- 2517 Outlook Ridge Loop, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3068/Tax Record
- Great Open Floorplan * Kitchen open to living room * Large kitchen island * Deep Pot Drawers in Kitchen * Tons of Storage with ample closets * True 4 bedroom w/office * Over-sized Gameroom * 3 Car Tandem garage with vaulted ceilings great for storage * Built in cabinets in garage * Large level backyard * One of the largest lots in the neighborhood * Jack N’ Jill Bathroom Upstairs * Covered Back Porch w/Stained concrete * Private guest room w/full bathroom * Large Texas Basement off gameroom
- 4509 Columbine Dr., Austin, TX, 78727 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1678/Tax Record
- Updated! Backs to HOA greenbelt area. 3-2, 2 living one story home. NEW HVAC unit w/manufacture warranty, new stainless appliances: stainless fridge, 5 burner gas range, hand-scrapped wood floors, 20X20 tile. Formal living and dining, large kitchen-breakfast area open to family room. Classic white cabinets, "Marrakesh" tile backsplash. Huge master offers tranquil view of shaded back yard-large live oaks. Covered back patio. Close to Domain, library, Metro train, bike trails, Apple, IBM & NI.
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2512 Linville Ridge Ln, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2757/Tax Record
- Flawlessly executed remodel feels like new construction in highly desirable Blackhawk golf community. Perfect floor plan with 2 master suites, office, formal dining and huge kitchen that opens up to the Living Room. Updated flooring throughout the house with new carpet, tile and hard wood floors. Remodeled bathrooms, fresh paint, updated stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, Nest Thermostat, Sliding Barn door in the office and Accent fireplace wall. This home is a MUST SEE!!!
- 612 Stansted Manor Dr., Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2615/Tax Record
- A MUST SEE! This beautiful home has been tastefully upgraded everywhere! Spectacular stone wall in dining room, rich dark cabinets and granite in kitchen and gleaming hardwood floors throughout. A backyard ideal for family gatherings and entertaining with a fire pit, covered porch and large stone patio surrounded by easy maintenance landscaping. Large trees provide ample shade. From the moment you arrive you are greeted by attractive stone hardscape and landscaping for superior curb appeal.
- 161 Fort Mabry Loop, Georgetown, TX, 78628 United States
- · 2 Baths · 2038/Tax Record
- The home is located at Parkside at Mayfield Ranch. It is a 1-story, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1,999 sq ft home with a 2.5 car garage. Originally built in 2012 by Meritage Homes. The home has been remodeled from the studs out. 2x6 exterior wall studs with spray foam insulation, all new ENERGY STAR® certified double pane windows low-E glass. Custom kitchen, new granite and pantry. All new/never have been used stainless steel appliances. Home office, eat-in kitchen, open concept living room - cable and cat 5, additional ...
- 10517 Dunham Forest Rd, Austin, TX, 78717 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2325/Tax Record
- Plenty of room to spread out in this Avery Ranch beauty w/3 living, 2 dining, covered back porch in a great location! Upstairs features 3 bedrms + loft/gameroom. Nice master with sep tub/shower. Downstairs has formal living/dining plus family room in back open to kitchen for entertaining. Carpet in master only, the rest of home has hard flooring. Terrific Leander ISD schools, convenient NW Austin location close to shopping, restaurants, parks.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 2014 Marysol Trl, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3310/Tax Record
- Updated beautiful 2 story! Beautiful wood flooring! Updated kitchen with beautiful granite, Large bedrooms plus a game room/media or additional bedroom (has closets). You Must See This House!!
- 2018 Mir Woods Dr., Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2142/Tax Record
- TREES TREES TREES! If you are looking for a large lot (1/4 acre) with huge back and front yards, with large, mature pecan trees, here it is! Open floor plan with tile floors downstairs and large picture windows for tons of natural light. Cozy stone fireplace. Large kitchen with tons of countertops, large pantry closet and office area. Upstairs master bedroom is HUGE, with sitting room, master ensuite bath and walk-in closet with its own window (its that big!). Entertain on the huge deck outside.
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.