- 936 Hornsby Holw, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3258 Sqft
- Over $100,000 put in upgrades to this custom one story recently finished construction. Character everywhere you look. Exposed beam ceilings, massive floor to ceiling stone fireplace, modern color choices, and impressive master. The kitchen is even bigger in person with it's stainless vent hood, endless storage, and custom tile back splash throughout. Come take a look for yourself today!
- 600 2214 Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1423 Sqft
- End unit, 1-story lock'n leave condo. HOA covers yard maintenance. Easy living. Over $20k of upgrades in 2018 - Fresh interior paint, carpet and tile, cabinet hardware. Garage epoxy floors, finished walls and built-in cabinetry. Spacious master suite, walk in shower, large master closet. Roomy secondary bedrooms with generous closets and lots of light.
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.