- 2433 Pizzza PL, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3165 Sqft
- This home is absolutely stunning! Brand new Taylor Morrison features incredible, bright, open floor plan, upgraded and gorgeous kitchen with huge island, stainless steel built-in appliances, breakfast area. Lovely upgraded flooring throughout living areas and huge, luxurious master bathroom. Includes office, large family room with spectacular fireplace and so much more! The Travisso Community also features incredible amenities including pools, play ground, tennis courts, fitness center and much more!
- 13314 Glacier Falls Ct., Austin, TX, 78727 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2857/Tax Record
- Scofield Farms culdesac home. Beautiful 4/2.5 w/office. Downstairs Master with spacious double vanity bath with jetted tub and separate shower. Gorgeous pine plank wood flooring 1st floor. Incredible open kitchen with double-ovens and upgraded cabinets, bfast area, bfast bar. Formal Dining. Downstairs office/library/3rd living. Upstairs living/gameroom/2nd living. 4th bedroom has additional auxiliary 4th living/bonus room. Covered brick patio.
- 2904 Open Plain Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2586/Tax Record
- Beautiful Family home in Falcon Pointe with schools nearby. Large backyard with extended patio and huge playscape on one of the largest lots in the area. Stainless steel gas range and microwave with granite counters and breakfast area. Master Bedroom down with updated closet system. Three large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms upstairs with a Bonus Family Room. Relax and enjoy the 2nd floor Balcony. Family living at its Best! Great Schools and Amenities. Clubhouse, Splash Pad for the kids, Pool, Dog Park, Hike and Bik...
- 6113 Boyce Ln, Austin, TX, 78754 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2277/Tax Record
- Beautiful home with lots of upgrades. This home features modern colors, upgraded flooring, extended covered back porch with built in BBQ. First floor includes an office, extra flex room, upgraded kitchen with modern accent tiles, laminate floor and open floor plan. Second story includes master suite, 3 additional bedrooms and a large game room. This is a great home you're sure to love!
- 801 Palitine Ln, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2890/Tax Record
- Brimming with appeal & warm livability!! 4 Bedroom and 3 Baths, w/ walk-in closet in masters. Newly renovated interior. All new flooring and paint throughout the home. All new plumbing and master shower remodel. Smoke detector's installed and it's accessible for wheelchair. Enjoy - perfect for family fun! Don't miss out!! $20,000+ in updates.
- 2209 Village View Loop, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2451/Tax Record
- Beautiful 1 Story home. Large 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2451 Sq. Ft. Formal Dining room, Separate Office/Study. Large backyard with custom deck and Stone wall fence. Nearby schools within walking distance. 4 sides masonry, Meticulously kept home with stainless steel package, Ceiling fans throughout, fireplace, security system, water softener, garage door opener, Community pool, tennis courts, Amenities, Clubhouse and more!
- 12420 Audane Dr, Austin, TX, 78727 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2284/ Tax Record
- A Ten Minute WALK to APPLE headquarters through the 40-acre Yett Creek trail system. Features a HUGE gourmet kitchen, open floor plan and Swim-Spa. The master bedroom, powder room & office are on the main floor. Secondary bedrooms and a full bath are up. The screened-in Sun Porch and Swim Spa look out over the verdant backyard oasis. Country in the heart of the city. Relax in the HEATED Swim-Spa or turn up the flow-rate and swim against the stream. Low tax rate & excellent schools.
- 7209 Winecup Holw, Austin, TX, 78750 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1383/Tax Record
- This quaint one story home is located on a beautiful cul-de-sac in Lakewood Community. Wonderful amenities for the neighborhood and great schools are an added value to the charm of this small and private home. The 1,383 SF of space is perfectly laid out with lots of windows, skylight in the kitchen and natural light. The home is ready for its new owner to put their own touch on the interior. A nice private back deck with natural greenery create a tranquil serenity in the home. It won't last long.
- 18212 Gantry Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2698/Tax Record
- Don't pass up on this gem located in the Springbrook area of Pflugerville and priced to sell! The upgraded kitchen, master bath, flooring and fixtures compliment the large master bdr, which features an extended sitting area. The three other bedrooms are also extremely spacious, providing plenty of comfort. The downstairs section provides large dining and breakfast areas and upgraded countertops. Outdoors features a well taken care manicured lawn that backs to greenbelt area.
- 17005 Gower ST, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1845/Tax Record
- Beautifully redone 3 bed- 2.5 bath home in the heart of Pflugerville. This open floor plan features freshly painted exterior and interior, new laminate flooring, stone counter-tops, subway tile back-splash, stainless steel appliances, custom iron railing at staircase, new lighting fixtures, finished garage and new roof! This home is a must see!
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.