- 13100 N Ridge Circle 636, Leander, AK, 78641 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3406 Sqft
- Urban Farm House with Guesthouse on 1.64-Acre lot with views. 205' by 345'. Main house: 2,681 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths plus a study and 3 car garage. Guesthouse: 727 square feet 1 bedroom, 1 living, kitchenette, 1 bath. 9-foot ceilings. Granite counters. Wood and travertine floors. Custom cabinets. Fireplace. Double Ovens. Garden room. Boat carport. Gazeebo. Custom chicken house. Large 2nd-floor balcony. Leander ISD schools. Cedar Park High. Minutes to Austin. No city taxes. Recently updated.
- 600 2214 Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1423 Sqft
- End unit, 1-story lock'n leave condo. HOA covers yard maintenance. Easy living. Over $20k of upgrades in 2018 - Fresh interior paint, carpet and tile, cabinet hardware. Garage epoxy floors, finished walls and built-in cabinetry. Spacious master suite, walk in shower, large master closet. Roomy secondary bedrooms with generous closets and lots of light.
- 1001 Burgess Dr, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2230 Sqft
- Beautiful four bedroom home on a corner lot. Well designed home with room for a growing family. The home has a generous backyard for children to run and play.
- 1214 Parker Pl, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1683 Sqft
- Spacious 1 story home w/ 3 bedrooms, 2 baths; 1,683 sq. ft. Updated kitchen with granite counters & black/stainless appliances opens to breakfast nook & large family room highlighted by a gas fireplace. Wired for security. Mstr suite large enough for king-sized furniture; dual vanity, garden tub & sep shower. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are spacious as well. Front & back covered porches. Lrg backyard has space for hobbies, play scape or a pool. Short distance to Leander HS, community swimming pool.
- 7905 Cavalry Ct, Austin, TX, 78731 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1251 Sqft
- Location! Very desirable Williamsburg - Charleston Place subdivision, between Mopac (Loop 1) and Mesa Drive. Easy access to Loop 360 and Hwy 183. Large community pool and clubhouse, can be rented by residents for special occasions, and HOA meetings are held there monthly. Large common green areas. Residents love to walk around Williamsburg Circle. Great HOA, run by smart adults, low HOA fee. Excellent schools, including Anderson High and Murchison Middle School. Friendly, quiet neighbors. Many great restaurants nea...
- 11000 Roderick Lawson Lane, Austin, TX, 78754 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2305 Sqft
- Like new and ready for move in! 2 story home with tile throughout main floor. Open floor plan, kitchen open to dining area and family room. 4 bedrooms, 1 on main floor. 3 full bathrooms. Water softener/purify system. Spacious upstairs game room. Desirable neighborhood offers great amenities, pool, park, jog/bike path, sport courts, fitness center, club house. Perfect location near Applied Materials, Samsung, Dell
- 18805 Star Gazer Way, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1890 Sqft
- Beautiful home in the highly sought out neighborhood of Spring Trails. This home boasts of Bamboo flooring in Living, Dining & Bedrooms. Master bathroom has been renovated w/a roll-in shower & raised commode. Master suite has double doors. Spacious kitchen w/lots of counter space & cupboards. Stainless steel appliances. Fridge, water softener & under kitchen sink water purifier convey. Open and spacious w/tall ceilings. Ample parking space. Close to shopping & major hwys. Priced to sell. A must ...
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.