- 18209 Copper Grassland Way 620, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3001 Sqft
- Remarks: Elegant 2 story home in the Falcon Pointe community. The home features high ceilings, arched walk-through’s & wall niches, a dedicated office w/ French doors, formal dining room & butler’s pantry. The light & bright family room hosts a stone fire place & is open to kitchen. Downstairs master suite w/ dual vanities, walk-in closet & tile surround garden tub & separate shower in master bath. Stairs leading up has split landing to the spacious game room on one side & 2 secondary be...
- 7905 Cavalry Ct, Austin, TX, 78731 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1251 Sqft
- Location! Very desirable Williamsburg - Charleston Place subdivision, between Mopac (Loop 1) and Mesa Drive. Easy access to Loop 360 and Hwy 183. Large community pool and clubhouse, can be rented by residents for special occasions, and HOA meetings are held there monthly. Large common green areas. Residents love to walk around Williamsburg Circle. Great HOA, run by smart adults, low HOA fee. Excellent schools, including Anderson High and Murchison Middle School. Friendly, quiet neighbors. Many great restaurants nea...
- 4106 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, TX, 78727 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1626 Sqft
- Spacious, open-concept floor plan, split bedroom arrangement. Soaring ceilings, light and airy feel. Grand living room with fireplace and wet bar. Formal dining area open to kitchen, partially covered deck, big backyard. Storage galore with walk-in closets, huge corner pantry in kitchen, and utility room. Tucked away on nice lot with mature trees, including a sprawling oak in the front yard! Minutes from Domain and major employers; Apple, IBM, Facebook, Homeaway & more! Unlock incredible potential with this flo...
- 4612 Randig LN, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2304 Sqft
- Gorgeous Home featuring 4 BD, 2.5 BA + Study(down) & loft(up). Large Master is down with an elegant recessed ceiling. Open living, kitchen, and dining. High ceilings, gourmet style kitchen, huge center island with under-mount kitchen sink and granite counters over looking dining, decorative tile backsplash, and 42" upper cabinets, SS appliances. Beautiful brick/stone exterior with front porch and large covered back patio. Well cared for home showing pride of ownership and wonderful neighborhood amenities!
- 600 2214 Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1423 Sqft
- End unit, 1-story lock'n leave condo. HOA covers yard maintenance. Easy living. Over $20k of upgrades in 2018 - Fresh interior paint, carpet and tile, cabinet hardware. Garage epoxy floors, finished walls and built-in cabinetry. Spacious master suite, walk in shower, large master closet. Roomy secondary bedrooms with generous closets and lots of light.
- 11000 Roderick Lawson Lane, Austin, TX, 78754 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2305 Sqft
- Like new and ready for move in! 2 story home with tile throughout main floor. Open floor plan, kitchen open to dining area and family room. 4 bedrooms, 1 on main floor. 3 full bathrooms. Water softener/purify system. Spacious upstairs game room. Desirable neighborhood offers great amenities, pool, park, jog/bike path, sport courts, fitness center, club house. Perfect location near Applied Materials, Samsung, Dell
- 620 E Busleigh Castle Way, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2277 Sqft
- Beautiful family warming type, close to everywhere you want to be in Pflugerville. Minutes from 130 and 45 tolls and walking distance from Highland Park Elementary. Welcoming open spaces into a warm and spacious kitchen/living space. FROM I-35 take Grand Ave exit & turn Right, Then Right at Black Locust Dr, Left at N Heatherwilde, Right at Kingston, Left at Alnwick Castle, Right onto Busleigh Castle
- 636 Joppa Rd, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1877 Sqft
- SUPER CLEAN! LIGHT AND BRIGHT! Come home to this stunning 3 bedroom home with a spacious living room and large bar area that is perfect for entertaining. Enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen with sleek granite countertops, beautiful stainless appliances, including the refrigerator, and roomy pantry. Enjoy cooking out on the large covered back patio or enjoying the large back yard with color crepe myrtles. Unwind in the large master garden tub after a long day or enjoy relaxing on the front porch! Washer/Dryer/Refri...
- 409 Hunters Point Ct., Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2165 Sqft
- Gorgeous Horizon Park remodel on cul-de-sac lot*Great curb appeal with nicely manicured yard*Berber carpet, tile and high quality laminate floors*Open kitchen with painted cabinetry, granite counters and glass backsplash; large walk-in pantry, center island, breakfast bar and great countertop/cabinet space*Updated lighting/plumbing fixtures & upgraded hardware throughout*Desirable floor plan with game room upstairs*Excellent natural light*Large master suite includes updated master bath with frameless shower and...
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.