- 9712 Big View Dr, Austin, TX, 78730 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4893/Tax Record
- Large .64 acre lot w panoramic views & custom pool & spa. 2 tiered deck & multiple outdoor living areas. 3 car garage w porte cochere. Master & 2nd bedroom on main level. 3 fireplaces. Game room w large wet bar, fridge & sink. Plantation shutters T/O, large bedrooms, plenty of storage. Chefs kitchen w stainless appliances & large center island.
- 10806 Spicewood Pkwy, Austin, TX, 78750 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3450/Appraiser
- Beautifully maintained home on large .36 acre lot*Backs to golf course, creating excellent privacy*Updated kitchen with granite, painted cabinets, under mount lighting & glass tile backsplash;large breakfast bar & great cabinet/counter top space*Desirable floor plan with 3 full baths*Abundant natural light*Built-in bookshelves & cabinetry in living spaces*Upstairs game room leading to balcony deck*Crown molding*Fresh interior & exterior paint*New carpet(2018)*Floor to ceiling stone fireplace with cu...
- 2433 Pizzza PL, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3165 Sqft
- This home is absolutely stunning! Brand new Taylor Morrison features incredible, bright, open floor plan, upgraded and gorgeous kitchen with huge island, stainless steel built-in appliances, breakfast area. Lovely upgraded flooring throughout living areas and huge, luxurious master bathroom. Includes office, large family room with spectacular fireplace and so much more! The Travisso Community also features incredible amenities including pools, play ground, tennis courts, fitness center and much more!
- 2500 Durlston Ct, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2850/Appraiser
- Well maintained home with "WOW" factor tempered by warmth! New carpet (pets have been crated so they haven't even sniffed!); freshly steamed cleaned tile. Wood floors in Formal Dining; Office; Master Bedroom & Bonus Room off Master. Bonus/exercise/nursery room. Breakfast area window seat;center island chef's kitchen;3 bedrooms & 2 baths upstairs with game/media room;upstairs landing could accommodate a computer area. Outdoor kitchen, extended patio partially covered, 1/3+ acre lot sized for family...
- 613 Hickory Run Dr., Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2279/Tax Record
- Wood Floors. Silestone counters. 4 bedroom, 2 baths, 2 car garage 1-Story. High-demand floorplan - Family, Kitchen, and Formal Dining are all open to each other. Covered patio. Full sprinkler. Oversized kitchen with island. High ceilings. 4 sides brick. Mature trees. Stainless steel appliances. Refrigerator conveys. Community pool and park. Natural gas. Security system. Built 2006 by Lennar. Master with garden tub, double vanity, separate shower. Minutes to downtown Austin. Near shopping and eateries.
- 4509 Columbine Dr., Austin, TX, 78727 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1678/Tax Record
- Updated! Backs to HOA greenbelt area. 3-2, 2 living one story home. NEW HVAC unit w/manufacture warranty, new stainless appliances: stainless fridge, 5 burner gas range, hand-scrapped wood floors, 20X20 tile. Formal living and dining, large kitchen-breakfast area open to family room. Classic white cabinets, "Marrakesh" tile backsplash. Huge master offers tranquil view of shaded back yard-large live oaks. Covered back patio. Close to Domain, library, Metro train, bike trails, Apple, IBM & NI.
- 1205 Ritter Dr, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2981/Tax Record
- Beautiful 4/3 home with high ceilings. This awesome Morrison built home has numerous upgrades and is within walking distance of Deer Creek Elementary and Community Pool. Has a Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, cooktop, and large breakfast bar. Lower level is an open floor plan with large Family Room and Office/Study. Upper level includes a large Game Room plus bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Front and backyards have been meticulously maintained and have beautiful trees and shrubbery.
- 2811 Aster Pass, Cedar Park, TX, 78613 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2353/Appraiser
- Charming Anderson Mill West home with great curb appeal on a large corner lot that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious family room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with a breakfast area, enlarged built-on living area, side entry garage, and covered deck. Feeds into popular Leander ISD schools, in an established neighborhood with great trees. Close to Lakeline mall, shopping, and organic grocery store. Walk/bike to exemplary public schools. Flexible commuting: close to major tech companies, multiple rou...
- 312 Bello Dr., Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2652/Tax Record
- 4BR 2.5 Baths 2 Story in the Westwood Subdivision which is very close to HEB Plus and Metro Rail. Hardwood floors. Granite Countertops. Has huge double covered patio with an in ground pool and hot tub with lots of flatwork. Property backs to an equestrian horse ranch. Seller in the process of doing some touchup painting and replacing the front door. Seller is also offering a carpet allowance. USDA Zero Down. Simple a must see!!!
- 1305 Horseshoe Ranch Dr, Leander, TX, 78641 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2269/Tax Record
- Light & bright on a large cul de sac lot in Lakeline Ranch! This two story brick home features: a huge Master Bedroom, double vanity-separate garden tub & shower Master Bathroom, 2 ample secondary Bedrooms, loft Game Room, Center Island Kitchen and adjacent Breakfast Nook that open to the surround sound wired Family Room, a large backyard with a big paver patio & playscape, and a cozy covered front porch. The home has been updated with vinyl wood flooring, white & grey finished cabinets, nickel &...
- 801 Palitine Ln, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2890/Tax Record
- Brimming with appeal & warm livability!! 4 Bedroom and 3 Baths, w/ walk-in closet in masters. Newly renovated interior. All new flooring and paint throughout the home. All new plumbing and master shower remodel. Smoke detector's installed and it's accessible for wheelchair. Enjoy - perfect for family fun! Don't miss out!! $20,000+ in updates.
- 19409 Morgana Dr, Pflugerville, TX, 78660 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082/Builder
- Recently built, open floor plan within a master plan comm. Home offers immediate move-in, high ceilings, fabulous kitchen w/bar, office/study plus a family activity center. Close to shopping centers, public golf course, & easy access into Austin.