TOOLS AND COMMUNICATION USED WHEN MARKETING LISTINGS
Marketing of property is one of the many concerns an owner has when listing their property. The property owner needs to have an excellent understanding what marketing tools and techniques their real estate agent will use when promoting the listing to the general public. The seller and the real estate agent should be working together to coordinate for the best possible presentation of the property. Following is a list of marketing tools used to assist in preparing the listing for greatest exposure:
(May vary depending on size and type of property)
MARKETING TO REALTORS:
1. Put property on the Austin Multiple Listing
2. Provide flyers to realtor with photos and amenities of the property
3. Schedule agent home tours
4. Send Email to realtors to bring to their attention that the property is on the
market. This would include the following: Multiple Listing Number, photo,
address, list price and amenities.
MARKETING TO THE PUBLIC:
1. Professional staging home.
2. Set up marketing table within home.
3. Color flyers both inside and outside of home
4. Professionally developed virtual tour of most properties
5. Put Keller Williams For Sale Sign in front yard
6. Send Just Listed postcards to local residences advertising the property
7. Advertise in Central Texas Premier Home Magazine
8. Hold Open House (exact number not defined)
INTERNET/SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING OF PROPERTY:
2. www.realtors.com (enhanced version)
One of the most important aspects of selling a property is to make sure that both the seller and real estate agent need to be communicating on a regular basis. Once a week I provide a written status report identifying what was accomplished the prior week and weekly objectives for the next week. In addition, I make every effort to communicate verbally once a week by phone.